WinPcap 4.1.3CACE Technologies - 0.9MB - Freeware - out of 20 votes
WinPcap is the industry-standard tool for link-layer network access in Windows environments: it allows applications to capture and transmit network packets bypassing the protocol stack, and has additional useful features, including kernel-level packet , a network statistics engine and support for remote packet capture.
WinPcap is a Freeware software in the category Internet developed by CACE Technologies.
It was checked for updates 30,222 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of WinPcap is 4.1.3, released on 10/29/2013. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007.
WinPcap requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on. The download file has a size of 0.9MB.
Users of WinPcap gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for WinPcap!
- 05/03/2016 - HID OMNIKEY 5x21, 5x25, 6321,4121 PC/SC Driver 184.108.40.206
- 05/03/2016 - keris_downloader 1.1.2
- 05/03/2016 - Vivo - Guia Vivo Internet versão 1
- 05/03/2016 - Wise Registry Cleaner 9.16.590
- 05/03/2016 - TeamDrive 220.127.116.113
with UpdateStar freeware.